Thursday, March 29, 2007

SUIT UP and SAVE OUR SHOWS!


30 Rock might not be coming back. Studio 60 probably won’t either. it’s make or break time for some of our favorite TV shows that haven’t been rating well. older shows like Scrubs and Veronica Mars aren’t safe. The axe is going to fall and it’s going to fall hard. Because if the networks want to clear space for 80 more hours of television involving celebrities singing, dancing, or criticizing the way normal people sing and dance, cuts have to be made. Yeah. I think it sucks too.

If you’re not ready to say goodbye to your favorite show, head over to E!’s SAVE ONE SHOW and vote on the one show you want E! to throw their support behind. You only get one vote, so make sure you choose carefully. Since I gave up on Studio 60 months ago and I secretly suspect 30 Rock is safe, I voted for How I Met Your Mother. Because dammit, I want to know how. Who are you gonna pick? Suit up and vote now!

No comments: