Friday, March 16, 2007

jack and claire can never bone.


Even though no minds were blown and no huge mysteries revealed, I’m a fan of LOST episodes like the one we saw last night. They spread the action out all over the island, consistently revealing delicious morsels of things we didn’t already know, and ending with something that makes you want to pull your hair in hopes of facilitating time travel so it can be next Wednesday already. I feel like these are the kinds of episodes that made Season One so wonderfully addictive. Anyway, in no particular order, here are a few things of note from last night:

***spoilers***

I swear to God, if Claire pulls ONE MORE “stay away from me and my baby” tantrum with Charlie, I’m going to start taking a beer break every time she’s onscreen. Also, a freaking goth!?!

Why the hell would Sawyer be reading The Fountainhead?

That was the most bad-ass electric fence I’ve ever seen.

What the hell’s up with Locke? The teaser for next week’s episode suggested major revelations regarding his character.

Where the f*ck is the Hurleywagon?

Jack plays football like a girl.

*** end spoilers ***

the ten most important video games ever.

"year of the dog." THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD!


later.

No comments: