Friday, August 11, 2006

sick day #3

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ugh. i feel like SHIT. i am always sick. today is sick day #3 and i don't feel better, i feel worse. i think i may have a sinus infection. my snot is green. my nose is plugged. my throat is sore. all i did yesterday was lay around with a blanket. suprisingly, i read alot. alot of graphic novels. the color series by jeph loeb: spiderman blue, daredevil yellow, and hulk gray. after that i read fables vol.2 and 100 bullets vol.4. and no i didn't get any snot and crap on my comics, i ran to the bathroom whenever i had to blow my nose, which was every 30 seconds. i really hope i feel better by the end of the weekend atleast, i can't take being sick. it sucks. hopefully i can get into the doctor today and get some antibiotics or something. maybe it's better that i'm getting this out of my system now... rather than when school starts and i'd have to miss classes. I HATE BEING SICK.

bye.

No comments: