Wednesday, April 19, 2006

people who call wednesday 'hump day' are stupid

good mourning. so yesterday i went to meet with my advisor. even though i STILL can't schedule my classes until friday @ 11...we still got somewhat of a schedule down for me. now i still gotta go online on friday and register for myself. so now i guess i'm going to try and complete this 'associate of arts' at firelands and at the same time go for a 'bachelor of the arts' ...i guess my classes count towards both. i have decided that i'd like to major in art at bgsu main campus once i transfer, and being that they require a portfolio to get in...i'll be working on that at firelands before hand. so i guess i'm less undecided, but still undecided? ugh. went to my classes. came home. watched scrubs and veronica mars. went to bed. ummmm so today i have one class...one class that i have to present my stupid research presentation on blogs. so today i have to prepare my presentation, i guess. then tomorrow will be fun...going to the house of blues.

ever go to www.tomgreen.com ? all he does is video blog. and apparently he's turned his website into a tv station.

tomkat bobbleheads: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6272004982&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

later internet.

No comments: